Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Karthi says Naan Mahan Alla is like my real life story



Karthi-Stills-5
Naan Mahan Alla is a film which Karthi is acting after Paruthiveeran, Aayirathil Oruvan and Paiyya. Karthi while speaking to the media said,” Naan Mahan Alla is like my real life story
With regard to the director Susindhran of this film, I was stunned when I saw his earlier film Venilla Kabadi Kuzhu. There were lot of silent shots in the film. It is very difficult to narrate these sequences in an interesting manner.
But he has clearly narrated this in the film. We called upon him and asked him to narrate of Naan Mahan Alla. When I listened to the first half I started laughing. But this role will be like the role which Karthik did in Mouna Raagam. Nobody has filled that place.
But I feel like that I have filled that place now. Even after 25 years if I see the films that I have acted, this film will be one of the important films that I have acted. My next film is titled Siruthai. Thamanna is pairing with me in this film. Cinematographer Shivakumar who had handled the camera for the film Manasellam is directing this film. Studio Green is producing this film also.”


Young and dashing Karthik Sivakumar and the beautiful Kajal Agrawal will come together next for the movie Naan Mahan Alla. The movie is produced by K E Gjnanavel Raja’s Naan Mahan Alla, directed by Susindran of Vennila Kabadi Kuzhu fame.

Naan Mahan Allai
Naan Mahan Alla will be Karthi’s next offering after Ayirathil Oruvan and Paiyya. Kajal was last seen in Saran’s Modhi Vilayadu. The film will have lots of romance and action forKarthi and Kajal. The movie will be shot in Vishakapatanam, Hydrabad and Chennai.
Naan Mahan Allai

Naan Mahaan Illai will have music by Yuvan Shankar Raja, camera by Madhi, art direction Rajeevan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a Difference Blogging